This is a research-based program for grades 6-8 composed of science informational texts and instructional materials. The Program is designed to teach standards-based science content while simultaneously building literacy and language skills to meet the needs of diverse student populations:
- Dual Language Learners
- English Language Learners (ELLs)
- Striving ReadersStudents may continue the development of their first language through dual language instruction or in models that include any level of native language support.
EACH UNIT INCLUDES:
- 100 page Teacher's Resource Guide — Teacher's User Guide and P.D.
- Unit Plans/Language Development Strategies, 7E Learning Cycle in Science, 21st Century Skills
- Activity Booklet
- Testing Booklet
- Grade Level Pre and Post Test Assessment
- Unit Assessments — Correlations Booklet
- Units are aligned to national and state standards.
- 4-packs of 10 titles for a total of 40 print books.
- e-Book versions of all 10 titles with unlimited building use license.
- 1 Digital Resource Materials USB