Students light up and learn when we add music in the classroom. Nobody does it better than Rourke’s Early Childhood Team!
- Our Sing Along books are Literacy, Science, and Math based
- Can be a dual language program
- Catchy, creative songs written by Dr. Jean and Dr. Holly to build a strong educational foundation in English and Spanish
- 10 monthly kits that contain teaching support materials and family components that support individual developmental needs
The Spanish Language version also includes a special CD for parents, including traditional songs, games, dances, and recipes from Hispanic folklore.
- 10 newsletters for parents that focus on a new skill each month
- Recipes for Fun, including nursery rhymes, crafts, games and more
- Lyrics and activities to complement the songs taught in school
- Homework Lunchbox, featuring take-home activities for students
- Nightly Reading Log, allowing students to track their reading at home