PRE-K TO 2 SOCIAL STUDIES DUAL LANGUAGE LEARNING CENTERS
Rourke’s NEW PRE-K to 2 Social Studies Dual Language Learning Centers are a home-run for young readers who must understand community, citizenship, economics, culture, and friendship.
Specifically built to align to TEKS, this program delivers the skill sets for success in life. These learning centers are also available in paired Spanish language bringing the community studies home and getting the family involved for a well-rounded approach.
All of the bins include an extensive technology component making learning fun and creating a true, nonfiction blended learning program aligned to todays standards.
Dual Language Project Based Learning Centers Include:
- Spanish and English Lesson teacher notes
- Comprehensive Library both English and Spanish
- Correlation to standards and dual language models
- Task Cards
- Center Suggested Activities
- Parent Connection Activities
- USB Technology games system for ELLs and Language Arts and Writing Support
- Word Wall Vocabulary Cards
- Teacher Support Disc or USB