- Each grade level resource bin is available in English, Spanish, or both English and Spanish for dual language programs.
- Each grade level bin includes 24 lesson sequences grouped into units, giving a year's worth of instruction.
- All lesson sequences use the 7 E Learning Model of Establish Background Knowledge, Engage, Explore, Explain, Elaborate, Evaluate, and Extend.
- In addition to mini-labs, each lesson sequence includes differentiated Language Development reproducibles, a Journal Activity, a Student Activity reproducibles, and a Home-School Connection science project.
- The NGSS Resource Bins are designed for whole class or small group instruction.
1 Teacher's Guide Binder that includes:
- 1 At A Glance Overviews
- 1 User's Guide
- 1 pre-test and post-test assessment with answer guide
- 24 NGSS correlated lesson sequence teacher notes
- 72 differentiated (beginner, intermediate, and advanced) student language development black line masters
- 24 journal activities
- 24 book specific student activity black line masters
- 24 home-school science projects
- 50 graphic organizers and black line masters
- NGSS grade level correlation
4-packs of 24 titles for a total of 96 print books
e-Book versions of all 24 titles
1 Resource Materials USB