- 6 Lap Book titles with 36 identical small version
- 6 Teacher Notes (one per title)
- 6 Oral Language photo cards (one per title)
- Audio CD of all 6 titles
- Overview for photo card instruction
Try Rourke’s Language Proficiency and Vocabulary Intervention kits. Our standards-based lessons are designed to achieve success using informational text, and STEM content.
• Aligned with Common Core, National Science Standards with differentiated lessons that support Response to Intervention (RTI) and English Language Learners.
• Students in dual language programs will benefit from reading science standards-based content in both languages.
• The components support read-alouds and guided reading.
• Having the same book in Spanish and English facilitates parent support.
• All books are leveled according to Fountas & Pinnell and accompanied by audio CDs.
Explore our broad selection of Language Proficiency and Vocabulary Kits.
Students in dual language programs will benefit from reading science standards-based content in both languages, enhancing comprehension and the acquisition of academic vocabulary. Also, having the same book in Spanish and English facilitates parent support for content-based homework activities.
Audio recordings of all of the books in the program allows students at different levels to access STEM content.
Each book in the collection has a photocard with differentiated oral language lessons on the back to guide teachers, and a Teacher's Notes section with a reading lesson and student reproducible.